I offer counselling in Peterborough as well as long-term and brief solution-focused psychotherapy.
Genuineness, openness and trust are all fundamental treatment ingredients needed within successful counselling and psychotherapy relationships, and ingredients that I value tremendously in my work.
In the spirit of such genuineness, and openness I have listed below some things you can expect (and not expect) from being in therapy with me.
- A confidential setting for exploring difficult issues
- A boundaried relationship characterised by safety and security
- A space to explore your relationship with yourself, other people and the world
- A chance to see clearly how you have ended up where you are and to find the way out
- Knowledge, experience and training to consider what might help
- An opportunity for you to make changes in yourself and in your life
- A place to stand back from your problems and understand them in a more helpful way
- A space to heal in body, mind and spirit
- A time to reflect and grow toward your life goals
- Put you on a waiting list
- Limit the number of sessions you can have
- Judge you
- Advise you
- Stereotype, categorise or pigeonhole you
- Make assumptions about you based on prejudice
- Get involved in your life
If you would like to contact me to discuss any of the above or to make an appointment, please call 07717 884509. Alternatively you can email me at email@example.com